Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Tumbleweed Designs

This is my first attempt at blogging..so for all you super-bloggers, be kind!

Tumbleweed designs is the name of my hat making hobby. I am located out of Moab UT. This little hobby came about by accident. When we moved to Moab, the weather cooled drastically and we needed some winter hats. My little boy has a rather good sized noggin and we cold not find a hat to fit him. Luckily my friend knew how to crochet and she taught me how to make hats.

Last year I took my hats to our local hand-made arts show at the Winter Sun Festival in December. I was just hoping to make enough money to cover my entry fee. I ended up crocheting 30 hats in the 3 weeks before Christmas!!

This blog is in response to all of the people who ordered hats at the festival.

If you are interested in ordering a hat, please feel free to email me at tumbledesign@gmail.com

All of my hats are custom made to order. If you see one you like on the blog, great. If you want to combine different aspects of the hats--even better! I do earflaps, visors, flowers, handstitched designs, buttons, etc.

Thanks for your interest!

3 comments:

  1. Love the blog and all the fun pics! Nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wendy...these are so cute!! What an awesome talent you have. Amongst the many other talents that I have discovered thru the years that you have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am a friend of brooke snowball. i was wondering what your price is for the little hat that is on haley. sooo cute !!!!! Cute baby too!!!! imagrandma6@aol.com

    ReplyDelete